As the annual conference has been moved to next year we have been looking into how to repurpose some of the planned content for the Smart Tools Workshop. We have planned a series of short 30min presentations on topics relevant to SFI Offshore Mechatronics. We are trying to schedule most of the presentations to Thursdays 12.30-13.00 (CET) every two weeks starting on the 8th of October. The following presentations are planned in 2020.
- October 8th: Olav Egeland, NTNU: Rigid-Body Kinematics (note that this presentation starts at 12.15 instead of 12.30)
- October 22nd: Igor Goncharenko, Open Science coordinator at University of Agder: Data management
- November 5th, Asle Pedersen, SFI Offshore Mechatronics: Patent and scholarly search and analysis using Lens.org
- November 19th: Christian Auby, UiA: Why use Docker, Git and Python
- December 3rd: Christian Auby, UiA: How to use Docker, Git and Python
After the formal presentation (12.30-13.00) you are welcome to grab a coffee and stay in the online meeting for a more informal chat and discussion. If we have sufficient attendance and response for the presentations we will continue with the webinars next year. The topics can be research topics or more practical related to research methods, tools or similar. Get in touch if you would like to give a presentation yourself or have a suggestion for topics. All presentations will be announced here.