Teknova, together with UiA, NODE, Kristiansand commune, Vest and Aust Agder are proud to announce the second steel and fibre ropes specialist seminar, 27th to 29th of November 2017. The program includes lectures around the topic of:
* Limits, challenge and opportunities associated with fiber ropes in running applications,
* Learning from the new FEM 5.024 guidelines,
* High performance fibres for fibre ropes.
* Corrosion of steel ropes in offshore applications,
* Tension/torsion response of wire ropes,
* Case studies where rope torsion is an issue.
* Non-destructive techniques for wire ropes,
* Automatic detection of MRT signals.
Qualification and testing:
* State of the art testing of mooring and lifting systems
* Update on the recent standards developments.
In attachment you will find the flyer and full program for the seminar. The registration page can be found by following this link www.deltager.no/ropes2017<http://www.deltager.no/ropes2017
> , the price of the 3 day seminar is 6000 NOK ex VAT.
In acknowledgements for the co-sponsorship of NODE, UiA, Vest & Aust Agder and Kristiansand commune, companies located in Agder or members of the NODE cluster get a 50 % discount on the seminar cost, that is a three day seminar including lunches for 3000 NOK ex VAT.
Flyer til Steel and Fiber Ropes Seminar_270917