On Nov. 30 the OG 21 gave a presentation of the new strategy for Norwegian oil and gas industry. The conclusion is clear: new technology must be developed and implemented if the companies shall be competative in the future.
The OG 21 Vision is: Technologies and innovation for a competitive Norwegian Petrolium sector.
The vision is supported by five strategic objectives:
- Maximize resource utilization
- Minimize environmental impact
- Improve productivity and reduce costs
- Develop innovative technologies
- Attract, develop and retain the best talents.
The full strategy document can be found here.